All the therapists in the clinic will follow extensive hygiene measures to minimize any risk factors of contamination and to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
What will we do to protect you?
- I will be wearing a mouth mask, a face mask, and a disposable apron
- Hands/arms will be regularly washed and disinfected
- The table will be disinfected between clients and covered with disposable sheets
- I book extra time in between clients to disinfect all contact surfaces (treatment room, waiting room, bathroom)
- The room will be ventilated in between clients
- When possible, the window stays open during the treatment
- I limit the number of people in the clinic at any given time, if possible, please come alone to your session
- All items that are not necessary in the room are being removed to support cleaning and disinfection
What can you do?
- You will be asked to wear a mouth mask during the treatment, please bring your own mouth mask
- You will be asked to disinfect the hands upon arrival in the clinic
- Please avoid coming too early/too late
- You are welcome to use the waiting room if instead, you would like to wait outside/in the car, simply sent me a text message upon arrival, I will inform you when the room is ready
- If you like to be covered with a towel or a blanket during the treatment I kindly ask you to bring a towel or blanket
If you notice any of the following symptoms please notify me by phone before coming to the clinic:
- Dry cough
- Unexpected/unexplained muscle pain
- Sudden onset of tiredness
- Loss of taste/smell
If you have any questions left unanswered please contact me for further clarification.